September 14, 2022
Iced Honey Lavender Latte
This honey lavender latte is the perfect blend of floral and sweet, with a creamy and indulgent texture that will satisfy all of your cravings. The best part? It's easy to make in just a few simple steps. You'll love the sophisticated and aromatic flavor of this honey lavender latte – it's the perfect pick-me-up for any time of day!
⏲️ 5 minutes, 50 calories, Yields: 1 latte
What You'll Need
- 4 TBSP of TUTURU French Lavender Coffee
- 5 oz hot water (yields ~3 oz of brewed coffee)
- 1.5 tsp honey (adjust to your liking)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Ice (add as much as you want)
Brew 4 TBSP of TUTURU French lavender coffee with 5 oz of hot water.This should yield about 3 oz of brewed coffee
- Add 1.5 tsp of honey to brewed coffee, stir until honey dissolves
- Add 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk to brewed coffee. Or milk of your choice
- Top your delicious and guilt-free lavender latte with ice, and enjoy :)
- If you prefer a sweeter latte, feel free to add more honey to taste.
- If you want a stronger lavender taste, try adding more coffee or slightly less milk.
We hope these steps help you create a delicious and aromatic honey lavender latte at home. Enjoy!