Pumpkin spice chai lattes are a delicious and cozy way to enjoy the flavors of fall. While you can certainly order one at a coffee shop, it's easy to make a pumpkin spice chai latte at home with just a few simple ingredients. In this blog post, we'll walk you through the steps for making a homemade pumpkin spice chai latte, as well as some tips for perfecting your brew.
⏲️ 5 minutes, 65 calories, Yields: 1 latte
What You'll Need
- 4 TBSP of TUTURU Pumpkin Chai Spice Coffee
- 5 oz hot water (yields ~3.5 oz of strongly brewed coffee)
- 1 TBSP pumpkin puree
- 1.5 tsp maple syrup (adjust to your liking)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened oat milk (or milk of your choice)
Brew 4 TBSP of TUTURU Pumpkin Spice Chai Coffee with 5 oz of hot water. This should yield about 3 oz of brewed coffee
Add 1 TBSP of pumpkin puree and 1.5 tsp of maple syrup to brewed coffee, stir to dissolve. Pumpkin puree is optional. Still a delicious latte if you don't have any on hand.
Heat 3/4 cup of unsweetened oat milk in the microwave for 40 seconds. Froth heated milk and add to brewed coffee.
Top your delicious pumpkin chai latte with cinnamon and enjoy :)
- If you want a stronger chai taste, try adding 1 more TBSP of TUTURU Pumpkin Chai Spice Coffee or slightly less milk.
- If you prefer a sweeter latte, feel free to add more maple sugar to taste.
We hope these steps help you create a delicious and cozy pumpkin spice chai latte at home. Enjoy!